Crackin Candy Events Official Statement – Released 11th December 2021
We are making a couple of changes in the way that we operate.
As we enter a period of uncertainty with the newly discovered Omicron variant of COVID-19 our management team at Crackin Candy Events feels its only right to put measures in place to protect our customers and our colleagues. Crackin Candy Events will operate at its full capacity where we are able to do so, however this may change upon guidance or imposed restrictions by the Scottish Government. If for any reason should we be required to restrict our services, we will contact our customers on the first instance.
Whilst we understand that the statement issued by Public Health Scotland earlier this week in regards to Christmas party nights within hospitality settings is only advice, we are putting the following measures in place:
Amendment to Hire Agreements due to venue restrictions:
- If your planned event is unable to take place due to venue restrictions at this time, Crackin Candy Events will work with you to secure a new date (subject to availability). If we are unable to secure your chosen date, Crackin Candy Events will refund any monies paid excluding the cost of procurement of any requested items that Crackin Candy Events do not usually stock or the procurement of any perishable items (e.g. Sweets for Candy Cart Hire). Crackin Candy Events require confirmation of restrictions or cancellation from your chosen venue either in writing or by email.
- Change of date or venue will not incur any extra charges during this period.
Cancellation of your Hire Agreement by personal choice:
- If you wish to cancel your agreement through personal choice, Crackin Candy Events will operate its normal cancelation policy which can be found in the Terms and Conditions section of your hire agreement.
How we will operate during events:
- During events, Crackin Candy Events will continue to setup and tear down at the agreed times. However, during setup and tear down we ask that 2 meter social distancing is adhered to by all parties.
- During events where a Crackin Candy Events colleague is working, such as manning a photo booth, our colleague will wear a face covering throughout this time unless medically exempt. Any colleague medically exempt from wearing a face covering will be able to be identified by the exception lanyard.
- In the interest of the safety of our customers, their guests and our colleagues, any perishable items that remain at the end of an event will be disposed. No remaining items will be passed to customers, their guests or venue staff.
Operation of our Photo Booths
- We fully understand that a photo booth is a source of entertainment for your guests and whilst we want your guests to have as much fun as possible, we are introducing measures to ensure that our colleagues and your guests remain safe (only applicable to manned photo booths).
- During each photo session no more than 4 guests will be allowed to enter the booth.
- After each photo session all props, screens and other accessories will be wiped down.
- Guests who queue to use the photo booth will be required to wear a face covering unless medically exempt.
It is never easy to make changes to the way in which we operate to ensure that our colleagues and our customers remain safe during this time. Whilst we understand that changes can be frustrating, we will not accept any form of abuse, foal language or physical violence from the customer or any of their guests. If our colleagues are subject to any of the above, in the interest of safety, we will instruct our colleague to leave the venue.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have in regards to our update. You can contact us by calling 01292 254990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.