The below Terms and conditions are set out in agreement between Crackin Candy Events (‘us’) and the named end user (‘the client’). Crackin Candy Events reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and will notify the client of any change in writing either by email or by post.
About your booking:
- At the time of booking a non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking and requested date. The deposit amount is stipulated at time of booking and can be located on your booking confirmation. For bookings that are less than £100 a deposit equal to the sum of 50% of the total balance will be required.
- The full outstanding balance of your hire is required to be paid 28 days prior to your event date unless otherwise agreed and stated within your confirmation letter. Failure to pay the outstanding balance will result in your hire agreement being cancelled and full deposit amount retained by Crackin Candy Events.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking with more than 14 days’ notice prior to your event, all monies paid excluding the initial deposit amount will be refunded. For cancellations that occur within 14 days of the event, a cancelation charge of 50% of the total invoiced amount will be due payable.
- In the unlikely event that Crackin Candy Events has to cancel your booking, any payment made, including initial deposit amount, will be refunded.
- Crackin Candy Events reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time. A written notice will be sent detailing the full reasons for the cancelation.
Change of Pricing
- Crackin Candy Events reserves the right to change the price of items on hire, however the price detailed on your invoice will remain unaffected.
- Quotations provided by Crackin Candy Events are valid for a period of 7 calendar days from the date of issue. After 7 calendar days, a new quotation will be required and a change in price may occur.
- Most hire agreements from Crackin Candy Events will include a refundable security deposit of £50. The refundable security deposit is to secure against any damage to the items included in the hire agreement. Should all the items included in the hire agreement be returned in a reasonable condition, taking into account wear and tear, the security deposit will be refunded within 5 to 7 working days from the agreed collection date.
- In the unfortunate event that damage occurs to any of the items detailed on the hire agreement such as carts, stands and displays or any accompanying items, the security deposit will be retained to cover any such damage. The loss or damage of glass jars and scoop will result in a £5 charge per item and will be deducted from the security deposit. The loss or damage to Prosecco Flutes will result in a £2 charge per item and will be deducted from the security deposit.
In the event that damages occur whilst hiring from Crackin Candy Events any security retainer requested by Crackin Candy Events will be retained to cover the cost of damages. In the event that no security retainer was taken the customer will be required to pay the cost of any damages. Your coordinator at time of booking can provide you with a replacement cost value that would be payable in the event of damage. A full list detailing all values can be requested at any time from Crackin Candy Events.
- Crackin Candy Events cannot be deemed as liable should any guests at your function take an allergic reaction to any sweets or cakes provided at your event. Should any of your guests have any specific allergies please notify us and we will try our best to provide alternatives. In the event that no substitute items are sourced, then it is the responsibility of the organiser or renter to inform any guests that specific allergies have not been catered for.
- Children should be supervised at all times whilst using or around hired items. Crackin Candy Events cannot be held responsible if a child chokes on any items provided at the event. Likewise, Crackin Candy Events cannot accept liability for any injury caused by any unmanned equipment due to lack of supervision from a responsible adult.
- Free delivery of any of Crackin Candy Events’s items are subject to a minimum invoice value of £100 and within a 20 mile radius of our operating location. Any additional mileage over and above 20 miles from KA9 2NW will be charged at £0.20 per mile.
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the venue have sufficient space for any items rented from Crackin Candy Events. Items rented from Crackin Candy Events will be set up at least 1 hour prior to the event and collected at the end of the evening otherwise the next day. Set up and collection details will be provided at time of booking.