Due to Scottish Licensing Laws, Crackin Candy Events can not provide alcohol for events unless we apply for a temporary premises licence. Normally this would be done for venues where there is no premises licence granted by the local council. If you are holding an event in a venue that has no premises licence for the provision of alcohol, Crackin Candy Events may be able to obtain a temporary licence for you. For more information please speak to one of our team.